1. Go to start
2. Type “view network connections” in search and click on that selection
3. Press “ALT” > Advanced> Advanced connections
4. Click on Adapters and Bindings Tab and make selection
Note: If you wants to change priority order of Network Provider, you would click “Provider Order” or “Adapters and Bindings” Tab to change binding order
If the above steps fail, i would suggest you to try the following steps.
1. Click on Start > type “network connections” in the search box and then click on “View network connections”
2. Then Click on Organize > Layout > Menu Bar
3. From the menu bar click on Advanced > Advanced settings
4. This will give the order in which the network connections are accessed.
Hope this helps. Let us know the results.