Changing the SSH Port for Your Linux Server
Αλλαγή της θύρας SSH για Linux Server σας
You can change the default SSH port for your Linux server as an added security measure.
Make sure the new SSH port does not conflict with any known or blocked ports
To Change the SSH Port for Your Linux Server
- Connect to your server via SSH
- Switch to the root user
- Run the following command:
- Locate the following line:
- Remove # and change 22 to your desired port number.
- Restart the sshd service by running the following command: